General Admissions Policy
Fellowship Christian Academy exists to offer an excellent Christian education to students from Christian families. As an integral part of the ministry of Fellowship Bible Church, Fellowship Christian Academy admits students of families from Fellowship Bible Church and also Christian families from other churches in the area. Approval for admission to Fellowship Christian Academy rests with the Administrator and the Board of Elders.
Fellowship Christian Academy accepts applications from students of Christian families. Parents must give clear evidence that they are saved and must submit a written testimony of their conversion to Jesus Christ. Parents must be regularly attending either Fellowship Bible Church or a church that is similar in doctrine to that of Fellowship Bible Church. Applications will not be accepted until all outstanding balances from any other Christian or private schools are paid in full.
Applications can be downloaded here.
A completed application, including the signed Application Agreement pages, must be submitted with:
- The application fee
- A Pastor’s Recommendation Form if the family is not attending Fellowship Bible Church
- A written testimony of the parents’ conversion to Christ
- Middle and high school students must provide a written testimony of conversion to Christ
- Health and immunization records
- A school records release form and/or previous school transcripts to include:
- Report cards for prior three years
- Standardized test scores taken during the prior three years
- High school transcripts for applicants entering grades 10, 11, or 12
- Any behavioral or discipline records from prior schools
- A personal interview of parents and student with the administrator
- An entrance exam for students entering K5 through grade 12 may be required. These tests are given to determine the academic level, and in some cases, the grade level of the applicant.
After the above process has been completed, the administrator will give notification of the decision. For further information please contact the school administrator, Joann Spain, by calling (978) 686-9373 ext. 313. Click here to contact the school by e-mail.